We care about your privacy, and we want you to feel comfortable while you are using our services. Therefore, we present the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data and information about cookies which are used by our Store. This information was prepared in respect of the GDPR, i.e. General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
JANUSZ RYSZARD KASSA, an entrepreneur running a business under the name JANUSZ KASSA NIKOS, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister of Development and Finance, NIP 9241694049, REGON 977941306. ul. Lisia 59/4, 65-093 Zielona Góra
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a user account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes set out below which are related to the functioning of the Store and provisioning services offered in it ("Services").
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide, it can be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Implementation of your orders
The basis of the processing:
- Contract of Sale (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR)
- The legal obligation binds us, e.g. related to accountancy (Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR)
- Your consent given in the Store (Art. 6 (1) (a)GDPR)
- Service provision contract (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in order to establish, investigate or defend claims (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR)
Provision of data:
- Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude the contract.
The effect of the failure to provide the data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- the lack of the possibility of registering in the Store
- the lack of the possibility of using the Store's services
- the lack of the possibility of making purchases in the store
The possibility of withdrawal of consent:
- at any time
Processing of data remains in accordance with the law until the withdrawal of consent.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, and thus until:
- a legal obligation no longer binds us, obliging us to process your data
- cessation of the possibility of making claims related to the agreement concluded by the Store and by any party
- you will withdraw consent to the processing of data if it was its basis
-depending on what applies in particular case and whichever is the later.
When processing your personal data, we use organisational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection with the use of an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- the access to your personal data
- correcting your personal data
- removing your personal data
- limiting the processing
And also the right to:
- raise objections to the processing
- requests to transfer data to another administrator
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses cookie files (cookies). These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- enable you, i.a., to use all functions of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In this Store the cookies are used for:
- memorising information about your session
- statistical aim
- marketing aim
- providing the store features
In order to learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file in your browser. You can read the information about this by pressing F1 key in the browser. Moreover, you will find relevant tips on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use the services of third-party entities to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of these entities:
- entity supplying goods
- payment provider
- accounting office
- hosting provider
- entity facilitating the optimisation of the Store
- our co-workers on the basis of civil law contracts that support our current business
- entity providing marketing services
- software provider needed to conduct online store
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to use your rights concerning personal data?
Send an E-mail to: email@example.com